The remainders of the antic fortress with the pier, are found on the left bank of the river Danube, in Begeč on the road from Kuva to Acke. It was built at the end of the III century as the fortification opposite to fortress of Bononia (Banoštor). Smaller archeological diggings were done in 1902., while in the later diggings in 1967. and 1974-75. were found the parts of the southern rampart, the tower and the basic parts of the pier on the Danube bank. On the southern part of the complex there are necropolis from the later middle ages and the graves from the period of the migration of the people, and on supposed northern rampart – Sarmat necropolis. The part of the fortress near the river, in 1965., was covered by defending levee for the protection of the floods. On the rest of the surface according to the configuration of the land it can be supposed that there were ramparts and other buildings as the part of the fortification.