THE PARISH CHURCH OF ST. ROCK – Novi Sad

Address: Futoška 9, Novi Sad

It was built in 1801. on the place where in XIX century was the grave yard, and which was later moved to its today location. The church has 100 seats, the gallery for choir and organs from 1879., which was built by the Novi Sad craftsman Adam Kajlbah and which are considered to be the most valuable of all the organs in Novi Sad churches.


27. 01. 2013.