Today church was built in 1841. and sanctified by Timisoara priest Jovan Vasić. The church was built in classical style, one nave building with U – turn altar apse and the belfry in the cross height 34,31m. The interior of the temple is very rich with constructive resolutions, valuable iconostasis, thrones, choirs and fresco – paintings. Carving work which is: iconostasis, choir and thrones are work of an unknown artist and were finished in 1858., while the icons and frescos are the work of the famous painter Nikola Aleksić. With its architectonic values, church as the cultural monument represents important and valuable art work, it is very pleasant place for the prayer and pilgrimage.
27. 12. 2012.