Chapels and Calavry

THE CHAPEL OF PULAI FAMILY WITH CALVARY AT CATHOLIC CEMETERY – Novi Bečej

The Chapel of Pulai family was built at the end of the XIX century. That is the one nave building…

THE CHAPEL OF ST. GEORGE – Novi Bečej

Address: Milošev put, Novi Bečej

Vranjevo grave yard was moved from the village centre in 1852., (today that are July,6th Street and Marka Oreškovića street)…

THE CHAPEL OF ST. GEORGE – Srbobran

Address: Prizrenska 13, Srbobran

A couple of hundreds of meters away from the southern graveyard entrance on the right side of the main graveyard…

THE CHAPEL OF ST. JOHN OF NEPOMUK – Sombor

Address: Trg cara Lazara 3, Sombor

The Chapel was built in 1751. It is the small building with the dominant influence of rococo style. In the…

THE CHAPEL OF ST. PETKA – Beška

Address: Beška

The Chapel of St. Petka, which is also commonly known as Vodice, dates from 1781. It is a one-nave building…

THE CHAPEL OF ST. ROCCO – Bačka Palanka

Address: Šafarikova bb, Bačka Palanka
Phone: +381 (0)21 604 0468

The chapel of St. Rock on the grave yard was built in 1889., as the family crypt of Dr. Peto…

THE CHAPEL ON FANTAST – Bečej

Address: Bačkotopolski put bb, Bečej (Turistički kompleks "Fantast" )
Phone: +381 (0)21 6915 200, +381 (0)64 898 0 295

The chapel was built parallel with the castle, in the early twenties of the last century in the neo-Byzantine style….

THE SERBIAN ORTHODOX CHAPEL “VODICE” – Vrbas

Address: Svetozara Markovića bb, Vrbas

It is considered that the building of the chapel started in 1793., by the well ing. The well ing was…

THE TITEL HILL – CALVARY – Titel

This is the place where at first was the old Titel city. Unfortunately, this city was completely ruined during Austrian-…

ТИТЕЛСКИ ПЛАТО – КАЛВАРИЈА

ставки