The oldest building of the town, built before 1762.,according to the plan of church type with one nave in baroque style ( the beginning of the building is estimated on 1751.). The original iconostasis of the church was painted by Jovan Isajlović in 1782, and it was almost completely destroyed in the Revolution from 1848.-49.The new iconostasis was painted between 1859. and 1862. By Pavle Simić, who was the first representative of Serbian Romantic painting.
28. 11. 2012.